MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cash mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I sure would appreciate it if someone could make a cash mod to where users can earn points by posting, and certain groups can deduct cash from users. Like for instance, mods can modify users cash, along with admins without accessing the admin cp.
Do you realize how stupid a forum would look if everyone posted a question saying "Hey"!!!

There are points mods already available, try searching for them then asking the creators if they can make them do what you would like, if they already can't.
(2010-01-27, 11:36 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Do you realize how stupid a forum would look if everyone posted a question saying "Hey"!!!

Yeah, for future reference, at least try to use a thread title that describes the thread... 'cash mod' would have been sufficient...
Anyways, I know there are points mods all ready and I have asked the creators. They ignored me.
(2010-01-27, 07:26 PM)MrJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, I know there are points mods all ready and I have asked the creators. They ignored me.

Two? Theres at least 3, and I think 4 or 5.
(2010-01-27, 07:35 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-27, 07:26 PM)MrJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways, I know there are points mods all ready and I have asked the creators. They ignored me.

Two? Theres at least 3, and I think 4 or 5.

3, one unsupported.