MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where Can I find the MyMood templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to edit it, so it matches my theme. Because in my theme each item is in a box. I looked in the postbit template, postbit_author_user template, and I couldn't find it. If any one could help it would be greatly appreciated.

I would give you the link to my site but while I am fixing my theme it is only available to VIP members mods and admins.

[Image: 2ebace8.png]
I looked at this a while ago and it actually adds the mood to the user_details bit:

eval("\$post['mood'] = \"".$templates->get("mood_postbit")."\";");
$post['user_details'].=$post['mood'];

Remove that bottom line (line 148) and then put $post['mood'] in the template.
Okie... strange...

I took out that line and my website wouldn't load so I deleted the file redownloaded it and put it back. My site still wouldn't load so I deleted it. And my site loaded. I was looking at the file, the file I downloaded only had 106 lines. Did I download the wrong plugin?

EDIT:AHAHAH my bad. Wrong file >,<I'll try now

doesn't work... where it puts the mood, it just shows a number
Quote:Mood: 0
(no mood) and for some reason it makes the page bigger... like there is a scroll bar at the bottm, but nothing when you scroll.

I just deleted the mymood file, and my page is still over grown so that isn't the plugins fault, but it doesn't display the mood.