MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyMood] When I use it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I use MyMood, I can't go to posts at all. It gives me an "Cannot display the webpage" error. Any suggestions?

Edit: This is the error I get:

Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.
I was having this problem. What I was doing was, there is a MyMood.php file when you first open the folder, that one goes into YOUR FORUM DIR>>MYMOOD.PHP

Then there is another mymood.php that is inside the INC folder (which is inside the orignal mymood folder) and that one goes under YOUR FOURM DIR>>INC>>PLUGINS>>MYMOOD.PHP

Thats how I fixed it.
I have that uploaded I think.

I have the mood.php in ROOT and the one in ./inc/plugins/

Am I missing something?

I also have the lang file and the images. I have tryed activating and deactivating it a few times, I deleted the one in ./inc/plugins/ and re-uploaded it, but to no avail.
Um, maybe its not MyMood. Try deleting MyMood from INC/PLUGINS and see if your site loads. If it does then I don't know what else to tell you. If it doesn't then make sure you put everything in the right place.
I have deleted and re-uploaded the files 2 times.
Yea, but did you check if your site works when you delete the mymood files. You have to make sure that its mymood and not something else.
When I enable it my site dosen't work, and when I diable it the site does work.
Anyone?