MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CC to an email address?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to CC a some email address when you are making a new post. For example, my boss wanted me to post this question so it would be great if I could just CC him as I'm posting this.

Many thanks in advance!

Pahidla
So you want a post to be emailed to someone when you post it? Your question is a bit hard to understand, but if this is the case then you could use the "Send this Thread to a Friend" link below (Under the "View a Printable Version" link)

Otherwise you'll do better requesting a mod.
DrPoodle Wrote:So you want a post to be emailed to someone when you post it? Your question is a bit hard to understand, but if this is the case then you could use the "Send this Thread to a Friend" link below (Under the "View a Printable Version" link)

Otherwise you'll do better requesting a mod.

Yes, that is what I was asking. This is a pretty good solution, but yes, it would be cool to just have a CC: field when you are posting or at least starting a thread.

Pahidla
But, it would be goofy because the average person DOESNT send posts. You could write a mod for it though.
FeeferGross Wrote:But, it would be goofy because the average person DOESNT send posts. You could write a mod for it though.

Actually, you are right. That would be goofy.
Yes, and it does sort of undermine the whole point of a "messageboard" and "email".