MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advertise on BoxieTuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh wut?
I started a blog where I post web development tutorials, freebies, and more and the traffic flow seems to be going good. BoxieTuts was launched on January 1th and gets a decent amount of traffic which will probably increase soon:

[attachment=17162]
Green: We didn't advertise the blog yet meaning all traffic was direct.
Red: BoxieTuts had four successful stories that reach around 700-2000 unique visitors in less than 24 hours. Most stories get successful via Twitter and dZone.

Please realize that this is the first month and also realize that the stats from 27th aren't correct because it hasn't updated yet. We get around 150-400 hits per day without posting any stories but we post at least 4 new stories per week. We got currently two writers and one guest writer so content will keep flowing in.

Requirements
  • Your ad has to be either a .png, .gif, or .jpg.
  • Your ad has to be appropriate for ages 13 and up.
  • Your ad has to be related to any of the fields that BoxieTuts cover such as web development, graphics, web design, tutorials, reviews, programming, coding, etc.

Prices & Information
Top Sidebar – 265×125:
Slots Available: 0/1
Monthly Price: $20.00
Yearly Price: $200.00

Top Sidebar – 125×125:
Slots Available: 2/4
Monthly Price: $10.00
Yearly Price: $100.00

If you would like to know more or want to visit the website check http://boxietuts.com/advertise/ out. Also feel free to reply to this thread, PM me, or add me on MSN: [email protected] if you got any questions.

If you would like your ad to be somewhere else displayed than we can come up with a solution.