MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help removing a wierd PHP file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so I just downloaded Reputation Power (found here) and the file is kind of wierd. I don't see it in my folder, but when I tryed to re-upload it is says it is there already. I want to delete this file, because all it does it add some text at the top of the plugin manager. I also think this should be removed from the Mods site, because it does not work. The whole contents of the file are on one line, and a lot of it is "NUL", which I think is something like Null.

Edit: this is what shows at the top of the plugins list:

Mac OS X 	2u�ATTR-|���com.apple.TextEncodingMACINTOSH;0

Edit 2: Just relized that this should maybe go in the Discussion & Support board Toungue

Edit 3: Just went through all of my Mods in my mods folder (on my computer, where I downloaded and kept them all) and found ANOTHER folder that has the correct PHP file. This Mod needs to be looked at and fixed in the Mods list.
Maybe you uploaded the ghey files that Mac OSX likes to add to things.
You should just upload the inc/plugins/reppower.php file rather than all the other junk.
The plugin works fine - on 1.6 and 1.4.
I found another folder with the correct file, but there are some wierd files and another folder within the zip from the mods site.