MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] Red Escape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description: Red Escape is a theme made using tones of red and different shades of dark gray, its main feature is the user-friendly fixed positioned welcome block made for easier access to user based links.

Live Demo: http://sf-demoboard.tk (Choose "Red Escape" from the Theme Selector)

Zynge Pricing:
$4.99 USD with subscription.
$9.99 without subscription.

Purchase: *Waiting Validation from Zynge.net, will be updated within the next 24 hours*
Thanks for the approvement!
Way too bright. The black/gray contrasts too much against the red. Hurts my eyes.
I think it looks fine but thanks for your feedback.
Very nice!
(2010-02-01, 10:09 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks fine but thanks for your feedback.

Of course you do, it's your own creation.

The red overpowers the others colors, not only the shade of red is a bit too bright, but the shade of red on the login is totally different. The menu links are not aligned properly and there is a list circle near the login. The borders of the corners are jagged and the text on the copyright is blinding. The images on the breadcrumb don't appear. The "View a Printable Version...etc" links are contrasting way too much with the container, the buttons are just depressing. Basically, you don't know how to use red.
...well I've never made a red theme before, i'll see what I can change.
What font did you use for the buttons?
The little ones on postbit or the big ones (closed, new reply and new thread) the little ones were Kartika and the big ones were campanile and limousines thick.
Also change the ad banner space size to 468x60 as it's more common.
BTW, love the quote from the MGMT song. I like that band Big Grin
Pages: 1 2