MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP not showing correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just recently installed MyBB v1.4 for the first time and very impressed with it so far, my only problem and is a kind of show stopper is the Admin CP wont show correctly, the menu's are all missing.

I searched the forum prior to this thread with no success on a resolution.

I also reupped the Admin folder incase of a missing file, still no joy.

Screen dump attached - Thanks.
Make sure all language/english/admin language files are uploaded.
And make sure all the admin language files have the correct permissions.
Thanks for your replies...

./inc/languages/english/admin <53 files>
./admin/jscripts/codepress/languages/ <17 files>

...has been set to CHMOD 666 with apply changes to all sub folders and files, but still looks like the attached pic, even after a Ctrl-F5.

Has this type of issue been seen before that you know of?

Cheers.
Yes, it's a common issue. Try reuploading the ./inc/languages/english/admin folder, as JonP said.
Make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin/ is CHMOD to 755, and files in side are either 644 or 666. Matt helped me with this same problem not too long ago.
Tierney, many thanks, good job man! This resolved the issue, maybe the install doc that came with it could do with being updated for the next release.

Thanks again for your help guys.
(2010-01-30, 02:30 PM)-G-ee- Wrote: [ -> ]This resolved the issue, maybe the install doc that came with it could do with being updated for the next release.

This is caused by some weird host issue when uploading the files, the vast majority of people don't have this issue. It's not an issue with MyBB itself, for some reason some hosts apply different CHMODs to the standards (755 for folders, 644 for files) when these files in particular get uploaded.