MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error! Yikes what could it be??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1045 And I checked and rechecked ..and changed both the username and pass what in the world? Could it be broken from a server move? My prov. moved servers.
is that all the error was "1045"?
Are all permissions checked for the database name and username?
Yes they are... Sad The passwords are fine too... and there is still that error.. I will copy the error... and paste it here too.

http://www.webxforum.com
You'll need to check with your host.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'webxfor_webxmybb'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'USERNAME'@'HOSTNAME' (using password: YES)
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database password is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['password']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.
We can't do anything about it, there's no way of us doing anything.
Okay I will have to contact him ...it was working... Also I feel that I know what I am doing .. I have done it before when I changed hosts etc.,. But my host changed servers... Now it is all messed up because I just uploaded another database...and it does the same exact thing..
He just fixed it so it is up again...now to delete the bad databases... Dang it LOL..