MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Admin Plugin Install Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the string of messages I received today when trying to activate the Private Message Admin plugin from Tikitiki:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.rctuniverse.com/PMA/pmadmin.txt): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/projectm/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/plugpma.php on line 34

Warning: fopen(./admin/pmadmin.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/projectm/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/plugpma.php on line 36

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/projectm/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/plugpma.php on line 36

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/projectm/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/plugpma.php on line 36

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/projectm/public_html/forums/inc/plugins/plugpma.php on line 37
The file is not writable

Any idea what is causing the problem? I noticed that there is a reference to a site at rctuniverse which appears to NOT be functioning.

Anything else?

TIA

- Dan
Hi DHC, You are using an old version of the plugin. 1.4 is the current version and fixes this issue. 2.0, will be released within the next couple of hours. Would you be willing to wait?

edit: oh and rctuniverse.com is my site, and should be working Wink my host may be down
Tikitiki Wrote:edit: oh and rctuniverse.com is my site, and should be working Wink my host may be down

No, the file must've been deleted. I checked the FTP, and pmadmin.txt isn't in the PMA folder Wink
oh ya... its plugpma.txt now. Anyway its fixed in 1.4, but 2.0 is coming soon and offers many great improvements
Tikitiki Wrote:oh ya... its plugpma.txt now. Anyway its fixed in 1.4, but 2.0 is coming soon and offers many great improvements

I am waiting.

Were you serious about it being only a few HOURS??

- Dan
Indeed. Maybe sooner. You got lucky Wink