MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All attachments are 0KB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

After I import my backup, all my attachments in the threads are 0 byte. But in the .uploads/ folder, everything is look like OK. Anything is 0byte.
Can you still open the attachments Ok?
(2010-02-01, 02:19 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you still open the attachments Ok?

When I download an attachment (thumbnail or zip file) it is 0 byt. I'm trying to extract files, but archive isn't opening.
Ok, is there a Jpeg you can download? Try downloading a Jpeg and seeing if it actually has any size. Also in your FTP client go to /uploads/choose a folder other than avatars/ then see if there is a .attach file there and see what size it is.
(2010-02-01, 06:51 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, is there a Jpeg you can download? Try downloading a Jpeg and seeing if it actually has any size. Also in your FTP client go to /uploads/choose a folder other than avatars/ then see if there is a .attach file there and see what size it is.

I cannot download any attachment correctly. But in the uploads folder , any files are 0KB. Let me give a screenshot:
Ok, so by the looks of it the actual file data is still there (the .attach files still have size). Unfortunately I don't know how to rebuild the attachment data in the database.
Hmm. Thank you for help. I'll wait fot the staff's replies.
I suppose you could try Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails in ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild

Edit: Actually also, do the correct details show up in for example ACP > Forums & Posts > Attachments > Attachment Statistics?
I have no idea, to be honest, but send me admin access, and I'll take a look.
(2010-02-01, 07:10 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you could try Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails in ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild

Edit: Actually also, do the correct details show up in for example ACP > Forums & Posts > Attachments > Attachment Statistics?

I tried rebuild the attachments, but it doesn't work.

(2010-02-01, 07:11 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea, to be honest, but send me admin access, and I'll take a look.

Can I PM that account information?
Pages: 1 2