MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Better Affiliates plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seen there's only one affiliate plugin in the mods database and... it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Would anyone like to make a new and better one than the one Samuel released?

Some ideas for it:
  • Scrolling/marquee action
  • Separate cell for your own affiliate image
  • Universal page support (meaning it shows everywhere other than just the index
  • Unlimited affiliate images

Whoever would make this, they will make my - and other forums - day. Also, my undying gratitude. Toungue
There is a template edit to do this except the universal page check my site for an example.
I just put affiliates I the footer. No fancy plugins, and I only need to edit one template.
Well, there is Nickman's Affiliate manager If I remember correctly it supports everything on that list except a seperate cell for your icon. That shouldn't be to hard to add though. Just edit the affiliate managers HTML.
(2010-02-02, 05:14 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there is Nickman's Affiliate manager If I remember correctly it supports everything on that list except a seperate cell for your icon. That shouldn't be to hard to add though. Just edit the affiliate managers HTML.

I would get that, but I don't have enough MyBux to "buy" it. Plus, I don't have much motivation to gather more MyBux. Toungue
Kazuto, i'll give you a cookie if you get more? (Is that enough Toungue)

Its already made free, i doubt anyone else will do it again. Toungue