MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lunascape 3 in 1, Browser for Web Developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lunascape is the world's first and only triple engine browser. It has been downloaded over 15 million times and it's available globally in 11 languages. Try it yourself the new kind of speed and versatility.

Lunascape is the world’s only triple engine browser. What this means is that you can have the best features, performance, and speed of, Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari all in one browser and can view any website in an optimal way without a need to open another browser.

Yeah, that’s right. Lunascape = IE (Trident)+Firefox (Gecko)+Chrome・Safari (Webkit)

Benefit
Fastest
Whats New

[Image: img_toptab03.png] [Image: img_toptab04.png] [Image: img_toptab01.png]

Go Download here
It's not really that useful though as it doesn't render in IE 6 and 7 which are usually the ones that have significant variations in rendering. IE tester is probably more useful http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage
It looks awesome though. I might give this a shot.
Installing now Smile Lets see how she goes.
I posted this a while ago. Make sure it doesn't import from FF, or it has a conipich.
Useful for web developers maybe, but not for the average user.
To me, it sounds more like it has all the bloat from all three browsers stacked together. I really don't understand how it's really any *faster* than any of the three... It may have more features though.