MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FlavDesigns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
People wanted to me to start a demo forum so I could code my forum skin prints, so I did. This isn't just a demo forum though. Here you will find all of my resources and you get personal one-on-one support from me (not that I am great, but hey, I can help out). I will also have services.

http://flavdemo.easymybb.com/index.php
I hate the dark theme, but the pokemon theme is pretty good.
The dark one is nowhere near finished. It will look good once it is done.
Why is Afresh on there if its your demo board?
(2010-02-01, 01:44 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Afresh on there if its your demo board?

For me seeing the difference between Afresh and the default theme gives me a good handle on how easy it is to make it look good.
But the default and the Afresh themes weren't created by the OP which is what Skyance is meaning, and I'd agree with him.....I don't think it looks good using someone else's theme on your own demo board!
I am designing a custom theme right now. I will begin coding very soon.
I am designing a custom theme right now. Coding will begin soon, so expect to see it.
(2010-02-02, 05:42 AM)flav1us Wrote: [ -> ]I am designing a custom theme right now. I will begin coding very soon.
I am designing a custom theme right now. Coding will begin soon, so expect to see it.

From Afresh?
No. It will in no way look like afresh or be coded over it.
I only code over my own work.
If you ask me you should have finished your theme and completed your website before posting it here and promoting it. People who go there now won't see much and then when you do finish everything they will skip past it because they think they have already seen it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4