MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error Type 8192
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello on Board

when I try to visit our forums I got an error message:

MyBB Internal Error

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
    (8192)
Error Message:
    Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated
    Line: 163
Code:
    160.             $this->strip_slashes_array($_GET);
    161.             $this->strip_slashes_array($_COOKIE);
    162.         }
    163.         set_magic_quotes_runtime(0);
    164.         @ini_set("magic_quotes_gpc", 0);
    165.         @ini_set("magic_quotes_runtime", 0); 
Backtrace:
    File 	Line 	Function
    /inc/class_error.php 	171 	errorHandler->output_error
    [PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
    /inc/class_core.php 	163 	set_magic_quotes_runtime
    /inc/init.php 	51 	MyBB->MyBB
    /global.php 	19 	require_once
    /index.php 	18 	require_once

What is wrong and what can I do?

Thanks in advance for every answer.
Simply upgrade to the latest version, this was fixed ages ago. Always make sure you're running the latest version when asking for support, the issue you're having may have been fixed, like this one.
OK, thanks Matt, I am going to upgrade it, when my computer is working again. Thanks for your support.
Hello again

I did the backup and I run the update but the error message is still the same.
What do I need to do now?

Regards
Ruby
It would help if you had stayed in your original thread so we know what your issue was in the first place.
Merged, please keep to one thread, makes it so much harder otherwise.

If the error is still there then you just haven't uploaded all the new files properly. Did you use the full 1.4.11 package or a changed files package from the blog?? What version were you upgrading from??
Sorry for the new thread.

I used the full 1.4.11 package and uploaded all files to the forum's root directory. I was upgrading from 1.4.6
:| You're extremely lucky not to have been hacked, there was a serious security issue in 1.4.6 and you've been running it for 9 months...

Are you sure they overwrote the old files properly?? If this error is still happening, the new files aren't uploaded in the right place...
(2010-02-01, 11:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]:| You're extremely lucky not to have been hacked, there was a serious security issue in 1.4.6 and you've been running it for 9 months...

Are you sure they overwrote the old files properly?? If this error is still happening, the new files aren't uploaded in the right place...

Well, then I am going to do it once more Huh
I did it once more, but there is nothing changed, I have still the same error message.
Then the files still aren't being uploaded properly. Right, look in the ./inc/class_core.php file, what's the version number listed there??
Pages: 1 2