MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link Color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The link color throughout my entire forum is the same, a grayish color, because it fits the theme I am using.

However, in posts, it's hard to tell what's a link and what isn't.

Is there any way to change the link color only within threads / posts? Not on the index page or when viewing a board?

Thanks,
Paladin
Hi!
Find in class_parser.php
$link = "<a href=\"$fullurl\" target=\"_blank\">$name</a>";

replace with:
$link = "<a href=\"$fullurl\" target=\"_blank\" style=\"color:#A30000;\">$name</a>";

In Example the Link color is darkred (#A30000;). Change it to the fit you need.

Best regards
NetHunter
Add this to the CSS
div#posts a {
        color: #A30000;
}
@Joshee
Your solution overwrite usercolor.
It wont. I just tested it.
Sorry my mistake. I test without difine colors to usergroups. Sorry for confusion. Blush Works well!
No problem, I understand why you thought that Wink
(2010-02-03, 06:35 PM)NetHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Find in class_parser.php
$link = "<a href=\"$fullurl\" target=\"_blank\">$name</a>";

replace with:
$link = "<a href=\"$fullurl\" target=\"_blank\" style=\"color:#A30000;\">$name</a>";

In Example the Link color is darkred (#A30000Wink. Change it to the fit you need.

Best regards
NetHunter

Edited class_parser.php with this and it worked, however now the 'last post" function doesn't work.

When clicking on a thread link from the index page, I just get a blank page. This only happens when &action=lastpost is in the URL.

www.WeLikeZombies.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63 - Works
www.WeLikeZombies.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63&action=lastpost - Doesn't work
Undo the changes to the Parser and do what Joshee said to do.
I replaced the class_parser.php file, solving the additional issue, but I'm not sure where to add div#posts a { color: #A30000; } in the CSS. I'm fairly new to coding / MyBB.

Thanks,
Paladin
Pages: 1 2