MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vb theme I'm converting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm still awaiting his response but I have a bad feeling because I learned from the creator that this was a $1000.00 design Dodgy
orange man, that's an expensive theme!
I know right, Its not even that complex besides the side nav bar.
(2010-02-03, 08:14 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-03, 08:10 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not doing this for myself, its for a client, also every link I click on the demo board: http://www.forumthemes.com/dev/index.php# Such as privacy policy, contact us, etc. just takes me back to the top of the page so I assume the author didn't care correct me if I'm wrong.

Never 'assume' anything like that. No matter what the demo board says, you need to ask the author if you can convert it.

Incorrect you do not always need to ask the author. If his is under an open source or free software license.(gpl mit/x11 and bsd revised for instance)

However if it is under the CC2.5 you have to ask the author.
Update: I think I have permission to convert it, w00t Big Grin
(2010-02-07, 02:44 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Update: I think I have permission to convert it, w00t Big Grin

Think Toungue?
I don't know atm, the guy who wants me to convert the theme purchased it from wherever, I contacted the original creator and he said you will have to ask to the guy who bought it for perms so yeah...
Pages: 1 2