MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having this error at my website

[Image: 2l96p2w.jpg]

Kindly see what's the issue site is closed kindly looked in to the issue as soon as possible.
I think this either means that MySQL isn't installed or it is not properly configured with PHP. Contact your host.
This is a problem with the mysql extention, make sure you have 'mysql' instead of 'mysqli' or vice versa, open ./inc/config.php and check for $config['database']['type'].
(2010-02-03, 04:59 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]This is a problem with the mysql extention, make sure you have 'mysql' instead of 'mysqli' or vice versa, open ./inc/config.php and check for $config['database']['type'].

Great Brother I am really thankful to you that 'mysql' name was changed to 'mysqli' but how it done?? this is question...

The problem is resolved all well done thanks.
Thanks to those, i studied them, now have them with me.
(2010-02-03, 12:11 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:...r_Messages

It's like the fifth one down.

(2010-02-03, 08:49 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to those, i studied them, now have them with me.

thanks a lot Both of you for helping.....it worked absolutely fine.