MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Success full sign in msg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to turn on the successful singed in msg at my forum how to do that??

Please hep.

Regards,
RFI

like the msg come at mybb after a search or logged in for few sections and page automatically redirects.

[Image: 4j1bt0.jpg]
It's automatic I think.
(2010-02-03, 08:55 AM)speedyone Wrote: [ -> ]It's automatic I think.

UndecidedUndecided but its not working at my end
ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Friendly Redirection Pages set to on.
That'll be for guests and new users, for you it'll be a setting in your User CP Options.
(2010-02-03, 11:03 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That'll be for guests and new users, for you it'll be a setting in your User CP Options.

how??
How...?? How what??
(2010-02-03, 10:16 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Friendly Redirection Pages set to on.

tried to turn that on but gives the following error
Honestly your board has issues and as Tomm said until you contact your host and get the issues there addressed there isn't much we can do to help you here with this problem or your others.
(2010-02-03, 12:38 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly your board has issues and as Tomm said until you contact your host and get the issues there addressed there isn't much we can do to help you here with this problem or your others.

thanks yes I have discussed with the hosting company they have resolved the issue and the problem is been resolved now this msg is coming cheese.......Smile