MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can i make the signature always attach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys! how can i edit my signature's settings to make it always attach?
is there any plugin that have that future?
Edit the template usercp_editsig

Search for:
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="enable" />&nbsp;{$lang->enable_sig_posts}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="disable" />&nbsp;{$lang->disable_sig_posts}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="0" checked="checked" />&nbsp;{$lang->leave_sig_settings}</label></span>

Replace it with
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="enable" checked="checked" />&nbsp;{$lang->enable_sig_posts}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="disable" />&nbsp;{$lang->disable_sig_posts}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="0" />&nbsp;{$lang->leave_sig_settings}</label></span>

IMO this should be default value...
(2010-02-03, 10:07 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the template usercp_editsig

Search for:
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="enable" />&nbsp;{$lang->enable_sig_posts}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="0" checked="checked" />&nbsp;{$lang->leave_sig_settings}</label></span>

Replace it with
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="enable" checked="checked" />&nbsp;{$lang->enable_sig_posts}</label><br />
<label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="updateposts" value="0" />&nbsp;{$lang->leave_sig_settings}</label></span>

IMO this should be default value...

i tried it, but there's still a check box that i need to check so my sig will be attached on that post
It's automatically checked if you have a sig... go to edit your sig in your User CP, select the option to show sig in all posts, and save.
ohhh thank you so much guys! thanks for helping me Smile