MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how the hell does lockerz work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They don't have any premium plans (the z-list is free, you just need to refer 20 friends), no ads on the site, no nothing. How the hell do they keep sending prizes and more prizes? Macbooks and such aren't cheap.
I'm more than positive an investment firm invested in their project which will at a later date, make profit, if their theories fall through. As of now, they have not launched and until they do, their plans for profit will remain hiatus.
They have stated right now they aren't making money. Their money will come later when they open a store where they sell stuff.
So they're just throwing away some millions of dollars, hoping to make profit in the future, eh? Isn't that a bit risky?
(2010-02-03, 08:58 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]So they're just throwing away some millions of dollars, hoping to make profit in the future, eh? Isn't that a bit risky?

Very.
Oh well, it's their problem. When I get it, it's mine.
Anyone ever got something? I hope I can get the t-shirt at least, it's nice.
Look on Youtube. Tons of people have gotten stuff.
Yeah I know, seen tons of them already. Just wondering if anyone here got something.
The USB bracelet drive seems pretty cool too, and I can get one for sending my first 20 invites.
Are the invites unlimited? I mean, after I go z-list, will I still have some invites to send?
(2010-02-03, 09:05 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know, seen tons of them already. Just wondering if anyone here got something.
The USB bracelet drive seems pretty cool too, and I can get one for sending my first 20 invites.
Are the invites unlimited? I mean, after I go z-list, will I still have some invites to send?

Yes.
Cool. Two more questions:
1. Is the z-list thing permanent?
2. How hard is to get prizes from the redemption day? (if that's how it works)
Pages: 1 2