MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SOMEONE DELETE THIS THREAD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
N/A

Someone please delete this thread.
You need 7 staff to manage your forum when your the only member? I suggest you start of managing the whole forum yourself then hire outstanding members on your forum when you need them.
Okay, that's a suggestion. I still need an extra administrator to help out while I am gone.
Logo is too big.
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to get a logo up fast so I made that one real quick without even sizing it. I am working on a new banner as we speak.
Why would you need another admin? Theres nothing going on...
Quote:I still need an extra administrator to help out while I am gone

That's why as I stated in one of my posts above. Or in other words while I am gone on vacation.
(2010-02-04, 08:24 PM)Jeff London Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I still need an extra administrator to help out while I am gone

That's why as I stated in one of my posts above. Or in other words while I am gone on vacation.

Let me get this straight.

You need another admin to manage an empty forum while you're gone? What is there to manage while you're gone?
Alright, forget this.
Hey I know you want to close this thread but in my honest opinion you should wait until you get back from vacation to start your site. Thats exactly what happened to me, I was getting almost 100 new members a week for the first two weeks but then I went on holidays and left my best RL mate in charge and basically he got bored and forgot about it and by the time I got back the forum was pretty much dead. The site never recovered after several attempts.