MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MybbTube??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please i need a new mybbtube

this is the script to VB
http://www.ziddu.com/download/2170846/vB...6.zip.html

or any similar
Okay stop giving VB code. Its useless. It would take much more to convert a plugin then it would be to make a new one from scratch (Usually) So you just need a Youtube gallery or what?
Walkman, if you want so many vB features, STOP USING MYBB. Use vB if you want the features. MyBB has it's own style and features. It's meant to be separate from vB. If you can't accept how MyBB was made, don't use it.
¬¬ i only need a similar new plugin

i can paid 5 usd for this
so i need a new

the fika´s tube is really old
Yea fika's tube is riddled w/ bugs, he doesn't respond anymore, and the plugin can be easily hacked which could lead to you entire forum being hacked! That would be great if someone could just give his plugin a rehaul I would love to use it!
(2010-04-12, 02:34 AM)slidewayz88 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea fika's tube is riddled w/ bugs, he doesn't respond anymore, and the plugin can be easily hacked which could lead to you entire forum being hacked! That would be great if someone could just give his plugin a rehaul I would love to use it!

How can it be hacked?