MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CodeForums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I've been working on stuff like my pastebin for a while now, and it always hit me. It'd be nice to have a nice, central forum for help for just about any language, so I decided to create one.

http://codeforums.info/ has forums for Web languages, C languages, Scripting languages, and there's the 'Other' forum for languages that don't fit. I'm always open to suggestions, so if you think I should add or change something, PM me here or there. I'm looking to build this up, so please, join and start posting. Smile
I'll join in a little while. Could use a custom theme Wink
(2010-02-04, 07:40 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I'll join in a little while. Could use a custom theme Wink

Yeah, I might have to work on it myself (Never done a MyBB Theme before, but I broke myself on the $1.07 for the domain name :<)
"Our members have made a total of 0 posts in 0 threads."
You better start working on that. Not even the launch thread. Nobody will join a forum with no content.
Domain is good. Make some customizations, get some fresh content, do some SEO and you're done.
(2010-02-04, 08:27 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]"Our members have made a total of 0 posts in 0 threads."
You better start working on that. Not even the launch thread. Nobody will join a forum with no content.
Domain is good. Make some customizations, get some fresh content, do some SEO and you're done.

I'm trying to get people to join the forum to generate content, and I'm going to learn how to make a custom theme.
He means post some threads to get it started. Like make at least one post in each thread first.
(I knew I forgot to mention something when I posted Toungue)
lol yeah make some posts and then members will join little by little. or if you are willing to do some post exchange with me, i am willing to help you
(2010-02-04, 08:32 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-04, 08:27 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]"Our members have made a total of 0 posts in 0 threads."

I'm trying to get people to join the forum to generate content, and I'm going to learn how to make a custom theme.

lol yeah make some posts and then members will join little by little. or if you are willing to do some post exchange with me, i am willing to help you
I'm strugging making my own theme, so I'll just add a bunch with a theme changer till I get a decent one. Also, there's a wee bit of content now. Please help bring more Big Grin?
Bu-dump.
(2010-02-07, 07:30 PM)Lee Merriman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm strugging making my own theme, so I'll just add a bunch with a theme changer till I get a decent one. Also, there's a wee bit of content now. Please help bring more Big Grin?

Quote:Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 11 posts in 5 threads.
We currently have 3 members registered.

It's well over ten days since you started this post thread, the last post at the forum was the 6th of this month. I don't see how anyone else would want to sign up and start posting if you don't appear to be that interested in the forums growth, bumping this post thread won't help, you'd be better (like has already been suggested) focusing your time on adding content to the forum so's folks might just be slightly interested in joining/participating!
Pages: 1 2