MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Secret Team Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok well my site is going to have teams and each team is given one secret section where their team is only allowed. Is there a way where I can create a group so it's not where they have to enter a password to enter their section but at the same time make it where the group doesn't show up on the Forums Team? Also is there a way to give leadership to one person on each team where they can appoint new members and remove members from their squad without waiting for like an admin to get on to do it themselves?
You can add leaders however they cant add members I beleive until 1.6

If you dont want them on the Forum Team, just uncheck that option.

And if you want forums for them, make a forum and just set the permissions correctly.
They can add new members if the group is openly joinable, a group leader can approve or reject them, I'm not aware of anything in 1.6 that's changing that...
Can someone please tell me how to make these sort of teams?

Sorry, I'm just don't know how to make joinable groups.
In the settings for a usergroup there's an option to make it publicly joinable; only for custom group, not the default ones. Then people can join them via the Group Memberships section of the ACP, and if someone is a leader of that group, they can approve or reject people; what's being changed for 1.6 is there's a message in the header alerting group leaders of new applications.
ok thanks Smile