MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $0.99 for 30 posts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am new to paid to posting but I can assure you I will do a good job Big Grin. I will act like a normal member and will never say I get paid to post. I can do 30 posts over a few days or whatever you want. I accept Paypal Claim and Cancel. Here is my plans:

30 Posts - $0.99

I like posting on forums anyways. If you would like any of my services you can PM me or reply to this thread. If you want my paypal info PM me.
IMO this is great value and a good way to get your forum rolling but seriously, for the time it will take you wouldn't you be better off getting an RL part time job for that cash! You will earn a lot more. Also do you provide any guarantee as to the size and quality of your posts?
What do you think I should charge?
Well I don't know how old you are or where you live but here $10 per hour is a pretty average rate for a 16 - 17y/o at a part time job. If it takes you half an hour to make 30 posts you should be charging $5 per 30 posts at least to make $10 per hour. Any way, it's up to you, you might prefer to start cheap to build a portfolio or client base.
I kind of like posting on forums anyways. But i'm only 13 and it's really hard to get a job. And for the size and quality thing, I will just post like a normal member and make some debatable topics. Like I said I am new to this but everyone has to start somewhere.
For the first customer I will do 40 posts for $0.99.
Do you speak german too?

I always try to boost my german sites Big Grin
I wish I could, but all is I know is English.
Haha, I'm 13 too, never really thought about pay to post :p

I sell banner space. I'm not sure if it'll work good but you gotta remember google is expensive to advertise on so sometimes people will buy banner space.

Good luck on this Big Grin

I would request it but I have 0.01 cents in my paypal xP
How do you manage to get 0.01 on paypal?
Haha, I had like 20, bought some stuff and after taxes I had 0.01 left Toungue
Pages: 1 2