MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Darn my stupidity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn I waited all week until weekend so I could buy a phone from the Vodafone store - (Enterprise/Professionals store) and decided to check their site to know from when from when to when they are opened and just noticed it's opened all week except weekends, damn.
Why wouldn't they be opened on weekends?
No idea, wanna ask them lol? I'm going to another store now probably, thinking if I should wait until Monday or not
(2010-02-06, 06:21 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]No idea, wanna ask them lol? I'm going to another store now probably, thinking if I should wait until Monday or not

If it's got you angry enough to post, then wait till monday! Only few more hours now!
I'd wait. I have family that have it (In Europe and they love it.)
(2010-02-06, 06:55 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I'd wait. I have family that have it (In Europe and they love it.)

Have what?

By the way, just went to a Vodafone store in Lisbon (the other was in the south side of the river) and bought my HTC Tattoo Smile
I thought you were going to leave vodaphone. Sorry.
Oh no, I'd never leave Vodafone, I got a BlackBerry Curve + HTC Tattoo for 160€ Big Grin