MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] My Ultimate Ad Suite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You were "called" alright, to bad your last post was too little too late after deleting your post!
@lufbra :

The post was reported to the staff. I do not know if it was deleted by the staff or by Glas himself. This person seem to have decided to be a pest against MyBBCodes for no known reason. It was afterward against the previous owner of the site that sold it to me last year. Now he is continuing to annoy me continuously, even if it is against the rules here. I hope that one day he will grow up and learn to respect people and act in a civilized manner.

@Glas :

Can you cease to polute my Thread will things that are not related to the plugin offered here?

The free alternative you propose is only displaying a rotating banner in the footer, while the plugin that i have corrected and enhanced of the previous owner of MyBBCodes is displaying different ads in 9 different sections of a forum. It is able to display the Post advertisement at different positions in the posts of a thread at different selected interval and also include the possibility of excluding some forums and/or some groups. So my plugin have a lot more features to offer than your "free" alternative including good support. If your "free" alternative had only 50% of what my plugin was offering i would not even bother to reply here.

My opinion is that you just continue to harass me, for no know reason.

I ask you for the last time to cease to harass me with the previous owner of MyBBCodes and any other way.
I think this post will be removed...

MyBB release Rules Wrote:The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)

Smile
(2010-06-19, 10:15 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I think this post will be removed...

MyBB release Rules Wrote:The item must be freely available for download (paid items will not be tolerated)

Smile

If you think you're right, report the post thread rather than replying like you have!!
(2010-06-20, 02:51 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile

If you think you're right, report the post thread rather than replying like you have!!

You know coming from someone who doesn't ever bother to post messages on this forum, it is extremely obnoxious that people continue to exploit the MyBB forums to advertise there plugins in which they are attempting to profit from. Its extremely misleading and should not be allowed. While 5 dollars is not a lot of money, and may very well be worth the cost of subscription, people should not have to "weed" through threads only to find out that they have to goto someone else's forums, register on there forums, then pay money to there forums. We are not here to see advertisements for other peoples work. If you have something you want to "share" thats one thing but if you cant figure out another way to drive traffic to your forums and make a buck, you should be forced to look elsewhere. I and I'm sure many other who don't even bother to speak up share my same view. You just reminded me why I don't even bother coming here anymore.
(2010-06-20, 06:21 AM)TheBigBentley Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-20, 02:51 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile

You know coming from someone who doesn't ever bother to post messages on this forum, it is extremely obnoxious that people continue to exploit the MyBB forums to advertise there plugins in which they are attempting to profit from. Its extremely misleading and should not be allowed. While 5 dollars is not a lot of money, and may very well be worth the cost of subscription, people should not have to "weed" through threads only to find out that they have to goto someone else's forums, register on there forums, then pay money to there forums. We are not here to see advertisements for other peoples work. If you have something you want to "share" thats one thing but if you cant figure out another way to drive traffic to your forums and make a buck, you should be forced to look elsewhere. I and I'm sure many other who don't even bother to speak up share my same view. You just reminded me why I don't even bother coming here anymore.

exdiogene made post on 02-06-2010 so plugin / link is valid if you look at the rules Toungue
http://blog.mybboard.net/2010/06/07/modi...-and-more/
@crypt :

Thank you for pointing out this, for the last posters to know...

Wink
Hey exdiogene,

Just report the first post and ask the thread to be cleaned, including this post.
Quote:exdiogene made post on 02-06-2010 so plugin / link is valid if you look at the rules Toungue

I appreciate you pointing that out. Ill stick to the release forum. However they should go one step further and restrict these post to a separate forum under the title "Paid" or something of that matter.

I apologies for feeling the need to vent.
(2010-06-20, 04:18 PM)TheBigBentley Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:exdiogene made post on 02-06-2010 so plugin / link is valid if you look at the rules Toungue

I appreciate you pointing that out. Ill stick to the release forum. However they should go one step further and restrict these post to a separate forum under the title "Paid" or something of that matter.

I apologies for feeling the need to vent.

That has been suggested before but the team did not want. Things are going to change soon though
Pages: 1 2