MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: internal SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum won't load anymore, I am just getting this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1040 - Too many connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Here is a link to my forum:

http://www.puntersprofits.com/forum/index.php
Take a look at this thread: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-64375.html
Basically that error means that your host has their MySQL connection limit set too low because they are trying to conserve their overloaded resources. Send your host an email and they might be able to raise it, otherwise it will sort its self out with time. This will probably reoccur though as its unlikely your forums traffic will drop.
This is not the first problem I have had with my host, so I am going to migrate to another.

Can anybody recommend any that will offer good support and will be able to run my forum no trouble?

Cheers

Dan
<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

But I think you should go with the first and use that link so my site can get another referral Wink
Hosts that make people spam affiliate links everywhere are always crap. Smile
Ralgith, stop posting your aff link, and making it look discreet. You fail miserably.
(2010-02-07, 03:23 PM)jak123 Wrote: [ -> ]Ralgith, stop posting your aff link, and making it look discreet. You fail miserably.

Moron, I didn't try and make it look discreet. I simply posted it. Nor is it mine anyways. I have no affiliate accounts with anyone. So stop being an insulting jerk just because I'm trying to help someone.
Really? So I suppose the host's normal address ends with a "2/affiliate/clickthru.cgi?id=DogmaJoe" then doesn't it?

Are you trying to say DogmaJoe is someone you have never known?

Well, you better login here: <snip> and see if you've referred someone Smile
Well, thats pretty harsh... only one of those 3 links had any affiliate stuff in it, and thats just because I right clicked and used copy link location off another site and you pull all three links and give me 20% warning. That'll teach me to be nice and point out places with good hosting. HooRAH. Kinda pathetic really. It isn't advertising when the person asks for recommendations on good hosts and I simply provide links. So what if one was a referral link. You could have just cut off the referral part instead of taking away legitimate content. I didn't even notice it till someone said something.
Please PM Me and I will recommend a great host without any affiliation on my part aside from satisfaction. They have outstanding support and it runs mybb like a dream and have a good price.
Pages: 1 2