MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How long til the google phone gets cheaper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wanting to buy the nexus one since the day it launched but 500+ bucks is just too much for me.
I'd buy it if it was around 300-400.
So how long until the nexus one gets to that price point?
Depends on supply and demand mate. But in my opinion soon because they've already decreased the price once recently. Its not a great phone to be honest
(2010-02-07, 12:58 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on supply and demand mate. But in my opinion soon because they've already decreased the price once recently. Its not a great phone to be honest

Have you tried it? I know that the HTC Hero is great and the google phone has more power and should be better. I haven't tried it though.
(2010-02-07, 02:03 PM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-07, 12:58 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on supply and demand mate. But in my opinion soon because they've already decreased the price once recently. Its not a great phone to be honest

Have you tried it? I know that the HTC Hero is great and the google phone has more power and should be better. I haven't tried it though.

Yer seen and tried. Its a very good phone got a good camera and its speech to text thing is pretty good but I wouldn't see myself using it and there is a few flaws in the technology as well. Its good for the first proper Google smart-phone and I have no doubt it will get better in the future. At the moment there is better smart-phones out there in my opinion.

All I say is wait
(2010-02-07, 02:37 PM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-07, 02:03 PM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]

Yer seen and tried. Its a very good phone got a good camera and its speech to text thing is pretty good but I wouldn't see myself using it and there is a few flaws in the technology as well. Its good for the first proper Google smart-phone and I have no doubt it will get better in the future. At the moment there is better smart-phones out there in my opinion.

All I say is wait

As long as you don't say iPhone I'm game.
bro the nokia n900 is starting to kill the iphone

have on and loving it
The new palm pre is pretty awesome, it definitely beats the over used iPhone. However, I didn't quite like its tiny design.
The Palm Pre is the best example of something that could be succesful, but they fell short. And when I say fell short, they fell off a cliff. The problem with the Palm Pre is their SDK sucks, and it's still in beta. There are less than 1,000 apps for the Palm Pre. The Android Market already has 20,000 apps as of last December.