MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: captcha suddenly not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i installed mybb, i was testing it and everything was ok. But suddenly the captcha image is not showing. can anybody help?

thanks
URL??
Go to your ACP>Users & Groups>**user you want to make moderator**>Options>Edit user>Profile>Primary User Group>Moderators
What...??
(2010-02-07, 08:57 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]URL??

i cannot get url, but problem solved. during translation i made empty line in language file and this caused error

thanks
(2010-02-08, 12:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What...??

Matt there is a bug with MyBB. I post in other threads and it posts in a random thread. I swear I am posting in the right thread originaly.
Don't think it's a bug, first time I've ever seen it happen if it is... if this was a bug I'm sure we'd be getting inundated with threads about it.
(2010-02-09, 11:58 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Matt there is a bug with MyBB. I post in other threads and it posts in a random thread. I swear I am posting in the right thread originaly.

If you can replicate this in a Vanilla MyBB install then it would be a bug but good luck with that. I think a malfunctioning plugin or code edit would be more likely.
I don't know what happened. I guess it was premature to call it a bug, but I honestly didn't ever come to this thread. That post is from another thread where someone was asking where to make a user a moderator.