MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Almost Done...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am almost 100% with getting everything setup on my MyBB forum.

I just have one more question: How can I setup my RSS feeds so that they display the most recent post?

Right now they will show the most recent topics in the RSS but not the post recent post. Is there any way to do this or have you heard of anything similar?
(2010-02-08, 12:00 AM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]You can try this mod:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52493.html

That mod worked great! Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, why does MyBB suggest that we setup our "Who Is Online" time to 15 minutes?
So that you don't have people showing there who haven't been active in hours. if you don't manually logout your session stays, so if you set the time to, say, 3 hours, you'd see people on the list who haven't been active for hours, so it's not an accurate representation of who's online.
(2010-02-08, 12:19 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So that you don't have people showing there who haven't been active in hours. if you don't manually logout your session stays, so if you set the time to, say, 3 hours, you'd see people on the list who haven't been active for hours, so it's not an accurate representation of who's online.

Ok, so it has nothing to do with slowing down the server?
Wouldn't have thought so. It'd only be showing data that's in the sessions table anyway, with it set at 15 it's just selecting relevant stuff.