MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flownyx.NET-A Windows Programming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-03-07, 05:39 AM)gmbblokus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-03-07, 03:38 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks horrid Sad.
LAWL epic fail at copying all the news from neowin.net, seriously if you are going to just copy Neowin's news than at least on the bottom of the article put:

Quote:Source: Neowin
Also maybe not post pictures hosted on Neowin in the articles because they won't really like that. If you want your blog or forum to succeed you need unique content and currently I see a shady blog with copied content from Neowin and a free theme with 5 posts.

Well thats why I'm posting my forum here so that possibly I could get some people interested and hopefully gain some staff. I am only copying and pasting from Neowin because I currently don't have a News Staff. Once I get a news staff I'll stop copy and pasting.
I doubt you get any staff, if you want to get a good staff than you got to post quality news alone for a while to gain traffic which is most likely interested in that news. If they are interested than they will join your forum and via your forum you should get staff.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Pages: 1 2