MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flownyx.NET-A Windows Programming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flownyx.NET is a Windows programming site for everyone! We don't program the Windows OS literally but we create application to help make your daily life easier, simpler, and faster. In our forum we give support for those who are wishing to begin programming for any language*. We also try to make as many applications as we can for the community, but we can't if we don't get feedback from our members. So what are you waiting for come on and join us!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/FlownyxNET
Blog: http://en.flownyx.net
Forums: http://en.flownyx.net/forums
IRC: Server: irc.flownyx.net:6667
Channel: #flownyx

*=We are currently looking for staff members that are experienced with web development and/or application languages. And is preferred.

And we have so much more! So what are you waiting for come on and join us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like that Twitter theme.
It's a programming forum, and it looks like Twitter?

Doesn't really work.
(2010-02-08, 03:18 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]It's a programming forum, and it looks like Twitter?

Doesn't really work.

Then is there a specific theme that you think would fit the subject of the website?
A custom one most likely. If you have a meebo bar on the main page you should add it to your forum. I have a tut for it if your not sure how.
I added a few things since the last update. Sorry for the old bump posting. Just wanted to post some updates:

Updates as of 3/6/10
Added a Google Wave Invite Event
Added a shoutbox
Added Staff Tags
Added a prostats plugin
Added a shoutbox
Add some code snippets
Changed the twitter feed
I love how you did your logo , click and hold and share , very slick!
The theme looks horrid Sad.
LAWL epic fail at copying all the news from neowin.net, seriously if you are going to just copy Neowin's news than at least on the bottom of the article put:

Quote:Source: Neowin

Also maybe not post pictures hosted on Neowin in the articles because they won't really like that. If you want your blog or forum to succeed you need unique content and currently I see a shady blog with copied content from Neowin and a free theme with 5 posts.
Quote:Google Chrome is limited in support for this forum. To see this forum perfectly please use Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or Minefield 3.7. (aka Mozilla Developer Preview .)

If you are currently using a 56k or Dial-Up internet please use the Lite Version of our forums.

Kinda lame IMHO! I don't see the Shoutbox, but then again I don't understand why you'd want such a thing for the concept of your forum!
(2010-03-07, 12:14 AM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]I love how you did your logo , click and hold and share , very slick!

Thank you but the click hold and share is thanks to the meebo bar.

(2010-03-07, 03:38 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks horrid Sad.
LAWL epic fail at copying all the news from neowin.net, seriously if you are going to just copy Neowin's news than at least on the bottom of the article put:

Quote:Source: Neowin

Also maybe not post pictures hosted on Neowin in the articles because they won't really like that. If you want your blog or forum to succeed you need unique content and currently I see a shady blog with copied content from Neowin and a free theme with 5 posts.

Well thats why I'm posting my forum here so that possibly I could get some people interested and hopefully gain some staff. I am only copying and pasting from Neowin because I currently don't have a News Staff. Once I get a news staff I'll stop copy and pasting.

(2010-03-07, 04:24 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Google Chrome is limited in support for this forum. To see this forum perfectly please use Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or Minefield 3.7. (aka Mozilla Developer Preview .)

If you are currently using a 56k or Dial-Up internet please use the Lite Version of our forums.

Kinda lame IMHO! I don't see the Shoutbox, but then again I don't understand why you'd want such a thing for the concept of your forum!

You would only see the shoutbox if you register. In Google Chrome when I or some other member posts long php code tags the code goes off the screen and you have to move to the other side of the forum in order to see the whole thing. This fortunately doesn't happen to Firefox. Also I put he 56k warning because the background is really big and large.
Pages: 1 2