MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limiting Based on Post Count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if it is possible to limit a user based on their post count?

Here are the two things I want to do:

1. I don't want users to be able to have links in their signature unless they have at least 50 posts.

2. Also, I don't want users to be able to post in certain forums unless they have a certain number of posts.

3. Furthermore, I don't want users to be able to send PM's unless they have a certain number of posts.
Simply use the group promotion feature (In Members & Groups > Group promotions I think) and you can achieve all but the first one with default functionality. Simply make a new group which can access that forum and send PMs and users automatically moved to that group after a certain amount of posts then disable those features for regular members.
Just to be clear, Promotions is in ACP>Users and Groups>Group Promotions>Add New Promotion
Is there any solution to #1 that you know of?
Also, is there a way to disable a user from being able to post links until he has reached 50 posts? This way I can prevent spam bots from just signing up and spamming their links?