MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I add admin permit for user posts???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
how can i add/find this feature for the forum:

I want disable users to post new threads, replies or messages to the forum without Admin's permission.
All messages should go after my permission.

thanks
Go ACP > Forums & Posts > Select forum > Edit forum settings > Tick everything under Moderation Options then do this to all the forums you want this to apply to.
by doing this, will it allow me to approve all the posts sent by the members or just block them to send any posts or threads to the forum??

are you sure??
because this just blocks them? i dont wanna block them, just approve their messages before they are posted to the forum....
i exactly mean, i want to see the messages and approve them, and they will be posted..
Yes, that is what it will do. They'll be highlighted in pink, you can see them, nobody else can, then you can approve them.
Or you can go into your mod cp and it will list all the threads requiring your attention in the moderation queue and you can approve them there.
many thanks guys..
but just a suggestion.
can this be done more specifically or expalined on ACP so that we can
configure easily.
thanks again...

EDIT : Go ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Forums & Posts > Select forum > Edit forum settings > Tick everything under Moderation Options

THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU TELL ME ON MY ACP. AFTER SELECTING GROUPS, I CANT SEE FORUMS&POSTS OPTION.
IT IS UNDER ANOTHER OPTION. NOT IN THE PLACE YOU TOLD ME.
It seems pretty clear to me, it explicitly says:
 Yes, moderate new posts
 Yes, moderate new threads
 Yes, moderate new attachments
 Yes, moderate posts after they've been edited
Isn't it on a per-forum basis??
(2010-02-08, 12:54 PM)GameOverClock Wrote: [ -> ]THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU TELL ME ON MY ACP. AFTER SELECTING GROUPS, I CANT SEE FORUMS&POSTS OPTION.
IT IS UNDER ANOTHER OPTION. NOT IN THE PLACE YOU TOLD ME.

Oops, my mistake I see what you mean now. I meant to write ACP > Forums & Posts instead of Users & Groups > Groups, dono why I got that mixed up because the rest of the instructions were correct lol.