MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spinner Big
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I find the location of where spinner_big.gif is placed? I replaced the gif file in the theme's directory with my own but the default blue spinner is still showing. I searched in the templates and CSS files but I couldn't find anything.
Alright, here's a full search of the whole /jscripts/ directory (searching every file would take too long):
Quote:Search "spinner_big.gif" (9 hits in 5 files)

C:\wamp\www\mybb\jscripts\captcha.js (1 hits)
Line 5: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});

C:\wamp\www\mybb\jscripts\post.js (2 hits)
Line 11: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});
Line 25: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});

C:\wamp\www\mybb\jscripts\rating.js (1 hits)
Line 59: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator('body', {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});

C:\wamp\www\mybb\jscripts\thread.js (4 hits)
Line 77: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});
Line 207: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});
Line 258: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});
Line 334: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: imagepath + "/spinner_big.gif"});

C:\wamp\www\mybb\jscripts\usercp.js (1 hits)
Line 20: this.spinner = new ActivityIndicator("body", {image: "images/spinner_big.gif"});
Thanks, faviouz, though it's for Novus so I don't want to edit anything in. I did find adding a class of #spinner works but after I took it off, it still worked as expected with the new image. I'll experiment with it a bit.
couldnt you just name your new one the same name and upload it to the images directory
(2010-02-11, 06:12 AM)technix Wrote: [ -> ]couldnt you just name your new one the same name and upload it to the images directory

Actually, that did work. That was the first thing I tried but for some reason the new spinner wasn't showing. I have no idea how it finally worked but it did.