MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Freebie Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone loves free stuff...right?
The Freebie Forum has listings of free samples that are delivered directly to your home mailbox.
There are no "Sign up for our sponsor program..." or "Complete two silver and one bronze..." listed here!

We have listings for both United States and Canada. (More countries may be added at a later date).
There are also listings for free software and games downloads (no warez please), and "Virtual Freebies" (all you need is a printer)

The site is brand new and I will be spending the next 3 to 4 days trying to add as many listings as possible. I invite anyone interested to stop by and contribute any freebies you have found.

I am also going for a clean, simple approach. Not a lot of extras are added at the moment. The idea is to have a non-intrusive, easy user interface that our members will enjoy.

Before anyone jumps on the free domain, I have chosen this approach until the member base has grown. Once I know that we have some faithful followers, I will be adding a TLD to the site.

So why not stop by and check it out!
http://thefreebieforum.info
hmmmmmmmmm ok then
(2010-02-09, 02:00 AM)hypetype Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmmmmmmm ok then

ummm...Thanks for the feedback!?!
Look for some feature changes as well as theme changes in the next few days!
Thats awesome! Very unique idea Toungue.
Thanks. I have some cosmetic things that I want to incorporate into the site, but still keep it clean and user-friendly.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
Your forum looks awesome dude! I'll join soon.
Looking forward to having you Smile
Joining as well, amazing concept (but might benefit from custom skin and non-freebie domain).
Those are two things that are definitely on the To Do list.
The domain has already been chosen. Lack of funds may require me to attempt my own custom theme...we'll see how it goes.
Thanks to the generosity of Infranight (a.k.a. Kyle) we now have a custom theme.
A TLD is also on the way!
Edited first post to reflect our new domain... http://thefreebieforum.info
Pages: 1 2