MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok..have the files uploaded to my server.

CHMOD'ed the files as told to do.

Try to install the BB and I get this...

"Warning: require_once(/home/myerycom/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myerycom/public_html/forum/install/index.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/myerycom/public_html/forum/inc/class_core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myerycom/public_html/forum/install/index.php on line 35"

Files are definately there...Confused anyone ever seen this?
What are your files and folders CHMOD to?? Particularly ./inc/ and it's contents.
(2010-02-08, 11:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What are your files and folders CHMOD to?? Particularly ./inc/ and it's contents.

" ./inc/ " in particular is 777 I think. Either that or 666.
Neither of those is right, should be 755.
(2010-02-08, 11:35 PM)crouch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-08, 11:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What are your files and folders CHMOD to?? Particularly ./inc/ and it's contents.

" ./inc/ " in particular is 777 I think. Either that or 666.

Actually once I set them at any setting they go back to 755.
Can you check and absolutely make sure ./inc/class_core.php is readable by the system.

Edit: Matt beat me to it.
(2010-02-08, 11:39 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check and absolutely make sure ./inc/class_core.php is readable by the system.

Edit: Matt beat me to it.

class_core.php is 644 but is not in the inc folder.
Well class_core.php should be in ./inc, you should obtain a copy of class_core.php from a fresh copy of your MyBB version and upload it to ./inc and see if that fixes your problem.
(2010-02-09, 01:27 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Well class_core.php should be in ./inc, you should obtain a copy of class_core.php from a fresh copy of your MyBB version and upload it to ./inc and see if that fixes your problem.

Just checked my original download and all the files seems to be jumbled when I uploaded them via FTP. I'll just delete all and re-upload, as I now see many things out of place...not just one or two...
Ok, make sure your using a decent FTP client, I recommend FileZilla.
Pages: 1 2