MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone seen a theme like this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-02-09, 05:01 AM)edjca Wrote: [ -> ]pwned? Did we just step back into 2005?
<rant>
1. The portal is crap.
2. The portal only pulls posts in from 1 certain board.
3. I want to feature posts from different people in different boards but since there's no way to do that I'm trying to make the blog the default homepage.

The day I can figure out how to safely move to another forum software with a community of people who actually help out others instead of acting like jerks, I'm doing it.
</rant>

Now back to the question. Does anyone know of a theme that looks like that blog theme.

Not really acting like jerks. Just stating the obvious.

And that'd be sweet infraknight. Thanks.
Cool
(2010-02-10, 02:35 PM)Evoke Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-02-09, 05:01 AM)edjca Wrote: [ -> ]pwned? Did we just step back into 2005?
<rant>
1. The portal is crap.
2. The portal only pulls posts in from 1 certain board.
3. I want to feature posts from different people in different boards but since there's no way to do that I'm trying to make the blog the default homepage.

The day I can figure out how to safely move to another forum software with a community of people who actually help out others instead of acting like jerks, I'm doing it.
</rant>

Now back to the question. Does anyone know of a theme that looks like that blog theme.

Not really acting like jerks. Just stating the obvious.

And that'd be sweet infraknight. Thanks.
Cool
Funny how often I hear that.
"Hey man, I wasn't making fun of you, I was just stating the obvious."
Sorry, starting right now, very possible for completion by today.
EDIT: Hmm, went faster than originally anticipated.
(2010-02-13, 04:10 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, starting right now, very possible for completion by today.
EDIT: Hmm, went faster than originally anticipated.

Dude. Yes. This looks freggin sweet.
No problem.
Pages: 1 2