MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My login page doesn't seem to work :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i recently changed my password in the admin panel, to make my account more secure after a hacking attempt on one of my blogs. Anyway, following this, I was unable to perform a login on my forum page, so i deleted my cookies and temporary internet files on my PC.
Now everytime I go to login, the login screen just loads up the login screen and isn't taking the username and password I enter.
Strangely, I can still access the admin panel, and I created another user just to check it wasn't my account, and the same issue occured.

Anybody able to help me? I do feel a little noobish regarding this, since I've had experience running mybb forums, however, this is the first time I've encountered this. I know it's not my cookie settings, since they haven't changed, and I have no issue logging into my admin panel.
I have checked the CHMOD on the .inc/settings.php and it is 666, with still no avail
Trying to login with incorrect details gives me "You have entered an invalid username or password combination.

If you have forgotten your password please retrieve a new one.". It is only when I try to login with the correct details it just returns to member.php as if i was accessing it the first time.

All help is gratefully recieved, and the URL to the forum is http://www.gamingprophecy.com

EDIT:

I just uploaded member.php again, and the issue is still there, the same with checking the cookie settings. I have also tried to access the forum via another computer. All that happens when I try to login, is that it returns me to member.php and doesn't log me in. Again, the admin panel still works for me.
Test account??
For a test account:

Username: test
Password: testuser
Logged me in fine, both via the login form in the header and the Login link. Have you tried another browser??
It appears that it is just the root admin account that is not logging in. So i'm going to get around to creating myself another account. For some reason it's logged on for me now with the test account, but my admin account just doesn't want to log in.