MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RE: Please help - MyBB SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Guys,

I new in this forum. Please direct me if post in the wrong area.

Any way, I just bought a site http://emoforums.net/ -
After I upload all files, created database,user/password, imported .sql and changed
dbname/user/password in inc/config.php, tired to upload and got the following error.
Please help.

Here is the error message:

MyBB SQL error

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'scung501_emo.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache"

thx in advance.
Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team
(2010-02-09, 06:08 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team

Thanks.

Check at your link:
Database: MySQL
SQL Error: 1146 - Table 'forum_mybb14x.test_datacache' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM test_datacache
Information: This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database table prefix is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.

And, called my host tech support. They said the ['table_prefix'] is mybb_
it is right. They said there might be something else missing.

Any idea?
Does the datacache table actually exist?? Are all your other database details correct?? Something's missing or incorrect somewhere.
(2010-02-09, 07:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Does the datacache table actually exist?? Are all your other database details correct?? Something's missing or incorrect somewhere.

Check in myPhpadmin and I don't see the "datacache table" - Since the seller of this site warnished, how can I get this? and trouble shoot?

thx
Can you printscreen the list of tables??
(2010-02-09, 08:30 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you printscreen the list of tables??

Here is the link to the printscreen:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?q...hfjldyn5xi
No that's a wordpress table. We need the MyBB table....
(2010-02-09, 09:06 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No that's a wordpress table. We need the MyBB table....

So, the seller must have given me the wrong table.
Since he is no where to be found, where can I download a new one?

thx
Is that the only database you have on your entire hosting account?? If you haven't got a MyBB one then you'll have no data, you'd be starting with an empty forum...
Pages: 1 2 3