MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just need help finding things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes Hello i installed your Forums on my Website and i really need help with finding Things around the template.

I need help to find our how to put these tabs into a drop down bar are suggestions?
[attachment=17301]

And i need help with this probelm i cant seem to find out where to move this.I want to move basically move all the writing under the "Owner" Logo To go <Right></Right> but idk where to do it.any suggestions.
[attachment=17302]
You can edit the header links by editing the header template (ACP > Templates & Styles > Templates > Select theme > Header templates > Header) and adding your dropdown there.

You can edit the postbit (the second problem) by editing the postbit template or CSS (ACP > Templates & Styles > Select theme > Global.css).
about the Post bit under the User Title but ive tried and tried but i cant make it float Right.Like is there a specific code or something or im just adding it in the wrong template.
What is your forum URL?