MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB in a magazine...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Polish magazine "Komputer Świat Ekspert" ("Computer World Expert") has mentioned MyBB in article about alternatives for phpBB. It was a small comparision of three alternative BBs: punBB, Simple Machines Forum and MyBB. They wrote about advantages of using MyBB:
  • unlimited amount of users, subforums, posts and threads,
  • editable user profile,
  • complex permissions module,
  • possibility of attaching many files to a post,
  • fast reply window,
  • printable versions of threads.
Ekspert has also shown one big disadvantage for Polish users - no official translation.
There is an instruction how to install MyBB and convert phpBB into MyBB.
MyBB is on CD attached to the magazine.

You're well-known now in Poland Wink
That is awesome, free publicity in magazine! Big Grin Can't you translate MyBB to Polish, bryn? Wink
Indeed that's fantastic news and it's all the more reason to find someone willing to create a Polish translation of MyBB.

Any takers? Smile
Musicalmidget Wrote:Any takers? Smile
I think there are lots of, but noone has completed the translation yet. This one http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...3#pid37813 has most of texts translated, but still not all. I'm not using MyBB now, so I won't complete it, sorry Wink
i liked the idea!! and i'll see if i can make any contact with any magazine !! so that they put mybb in their magazine !!

regards
Very cool! Smile

We'll need to get something done about a translation then! Wink
Wow, that's really nice. I saw MyBB in the New York Times today..

Just kidding, I live in Alabama. Shy
thats awsome!