MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Classified/pay for post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am setting up a car club site and one section is going to be for posting cars and parts for sale i would like to charge a small fee for the privilege of this posting ether by using some sort of classified system or some how pay for that one post is there any mod/plugin out there that does anything like this? I have been searching but not found anything.
i did see that but looks like a subscription plugin this is not quite what i want to do imagin users selling a car i want to charge them for one post as you probably are not going to be selling loads of cars so users would be reluctant to pay for a subscription when they may only sell one car over so many years.
You can say they have to pay $5 per year to access the trading section (where they can post things for sale and if you want view and respond to the posts), that would probably be acceptable and suit your needs.
yes but users would not want to pay £5 a year when thay may only use the sales area to post just once in say 4 years.
Is there a simple points system that say a to make a post in the sale section would cost them 10 points but to get the points they would need to purtchase them via paypal? this may work better for my needs.