MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: In search of...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone to install the MyBB ProPortal, and a couple other mods for me.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

To return the favor, I'll list your forum or website in my Links section. Not the best payment, but it's what I can afford Big Grin
It's not that hard to do, just upload them to ./inc/plugins then activate them in ACP. http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Plugi...ng_Plugins
You should do it yourself Smile With most plugins there are instructions that come along with them.
I'll give it a shot, but I've never been able to do it before for some reason.
Ok, I uploaded them to the /inc/plugins folder in my file manager. I went to the Admin CP to activate them, and they aren't listed.
Then you didn't upload the right stuff to the right place. What did you actually upload?? You just put the single plugin file in the plugins folder.
You must upload all of the proportal files with thier structure intact to your site. Just one example, do not upload the whole ./inc/plugins/ folder, but only its contents. There are some folders that you do have to upload with ProPortal, but they don't already exist, so just look and see if the folders exist. Also, read Matt's post above.
(2010-02-10, 02:36 AM)Stephanie_36 Wrote: [ -> ]someone to install the MyBB ProPortal, and a couple other mods for me.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

To return the favor, I'll list your forum or website in my Links section. Not the best payment, but it's what I can afford Big Grin

I'll help you out if you still need it. I can do a remote session with you so we both can do this at the same time. PM me if interested.