MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech and Game Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-11-12, 04:49 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]To me the forum categories are messed up meaning they aren't in the right order, and to be honest the forums in each category aren't really organized meaning they aren't necesarily in the the right category.

The images being used in the forums (the blue folders and the forum icons) are way too big, and although having a plug in that says at the top....

Quote:Please Login or Register to start Posting and to remove this irritating message.

At least have it not hiding the forum title. Other than that I do like the theme being used.

...Thank you! I agree.
After seeing all replies and feedbacks I remodified the forum, rearranged the groups, & also changed the look of it.
Now thank you everybody for your replies and feedbacks.
Observation: you dont need to add the www at the start of the url, you can use it like this:

forum.tech2game.com instead www.forum.tech2game.com Wink
Oh and your forum looks very good Smile
(2009-11-29, 09:02 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Observation: you dont need to add the www at the start of the url, you can use it like this:

How to do that? It has any benefit?
(2009-11-29, 09:16 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-29, 09:02 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Observation: you dont need to add the www at the start of the url, you can use it like this:

How to do that? It has any benefit?

Well, if you use it as a htaccess rewrite rule, yes, because you have only one pagerank, in the fact of your users link your forum with forum.tech2game.com

And is a more easily to remember url (and pretty) than using 2 sub urls (with www) instead 1 (without www)

And for do that, only link your forum with the forum.tech2game.com instead www.forum.tech2game.com
thank you for the Information.. Smile
you got a spare rapidshare acc
(2009-11-29, 10:05 PM)DJ ALI Wrote: [ -> ]you got a spare rapidshare acc

Hmm??
The forum has a New banner and some new modifications..please give your feedback about it...
Nice forum, good luck with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5