MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well on the little tab of my browser it shows a little site icon How do I change this such as it says for this frorum MyBB Community Forums and then has an icon next to it?
Upload an image called favicon.ico to your forum root folder.
It must be 16x16, or a double, tripple, or quadruple of that size.
(2010-02-10, 08:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Upload an image called favicon.ico to your forum root folder.

Done that and its the same?
URL?? It doesn't update instantly.
(2010-02-10, 10:34 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]URL?? It doesn't update instantly.

I have called it that file name and put it in my images folder through FTP anything else?
No it needs to be in the root folder as I said before, not in the images folder, it's not going to find it there.
(2010-02-10, 10:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No it needs to be in the root folder as I said before, not in the images folder, it's not going to find it there.

I can't find a folder called root I have searched in loads of places.
It needs to be in the same place as your index file (index.php)
That's the root.
(2010-02-10, 11:02 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to be in the same place as your index file (index.php)
That's the root.

I have 2 of those and put it in both where the index is and it hasn't appeared so I'm confused.
Pages: 1 2