MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revert default templates to stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somehow MyBB got the notion that a few of my current theme's templates are stock, in that even if I edit a default template and revert it to stock, it goes right back to my current theme's version. Unfortunately these templates are relatively heavily edited, and won't work with my new theme which depends on them being the normal MyBB stock templates. Here are a couple of snippets:
What it should be:
// ...
<form method="post" action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" name="quick_reply_form" id="quick_reply_form">
	<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
	<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="RE: {$thread['subject']}" />
	<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_newreply" />
	<input type="hidden" name="posthash" value="{$posthash}" id="posthash" />
	<input type="hidden" name="quoted_ids" value="" id="quoted_ids" />
	<input type="hidden" name="lastpid" id="lastpid" value="{$last_pid}" />
	<input type="hidden" name="from_page" value="{$page}" />
	<input type="hidden" name="tid" value="{$tid}" />
	<input type="hidden" name="method" value="quickreply" />

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
		<thead>
			<tr>
// ...
What I get:
// ...
<form method="post" action="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;processed=1" name="quick_reply_form" id="quick_reply_form">
<table class="window">
<tr>
<td class="WinULC"></td>
<td class="thead">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td>
{$lang->quick_reply}
// ...

Since I'm replacing the theme completely, I do not care if any of the template sets get erased, but I don't want to lose the rest of my board. Does anyone know how to fix this without wiping my board?
Would 18 hours be a sufficient time period to bump an issue that is very frustrating to me at the moment? I would very much like an answer to this.

Edit: Apparently not. This post is now well on it's way to the third page with no response of any kind.