MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tags not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Was it working before then?
I posted all the stuff then about 1 1/2 day later I insalled the plugin and last night I tried to post a new thread installed plugin about 3 days before
So anybody have any idea what could be worng I need to fixed ASAP so I can get more members
Can you just post a link to a thread where it doesn't show for you??
Dude Read TimBs post here he explains what the problem is on page 2
(2010-02-12, 05:55 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you just post a link to a thread where it doesn't show for you??

When logged in (with an admin account, don't know about regular user) the editor does not seem to show in any forum.

DJboutit can you confirm that your not having problems with the [img] tag any more? As I said, I couldn't find a problem anywhere with it.
Yes I can not use [img] it only shows up as txt no pic
Editor problem solved
DJboutit had the editor disabled in his UCP options Toungue So it was only him who was actually having the problem.

UCP > Edit Options > Tick Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages.

As for your img problem, can you try posting EXACTLY this code into a post with nothing else and posting it:
[img]http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/4084/bubblesof2.gif[/img]
Log out now let me try
I don't think it matters if two people are logged in at once but I have logged out any way.
It is still not working for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5